PLEASE NOTE THAT Nutis IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR PRIVACY PRACTICES ON ANY NON-NPI WEB SITES TO WHICH THIS SITE LINKS.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Information Collection. Nutis may collect information from you at several different points and in different ways on this mynutispress.com Site. Nutis will ask you for your permission before Nutis collects any information that personally identifies you or allows Nutis to contact you. Nutis’s primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with an efficient, meaningful and customized experience. For example, Nutis may use your personal information to:
- make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- help you quickly find information and services.
- help Nutis create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- alert you to updated information and services offered by Nutis.
(a) Registration. To use this Site you may in the future be required to first complete an online registration form. During registration you may be prompted to provide to Nutis certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
(c) Log Files. The Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. Nutis may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address for system administration and troubleshooting purposes. An IP address indicates the location of your computer on the Internet. Nutis does not link an IP address to any personally identifiable information.
2. Information Use and Disclosure.
(a) Internal Use. Nutis may identify you in connection with your use of certain aspects of this Site. For example, Nutis may identify you by vehicle or tire ownership to provide you with information on related products and/or promotions. Nutis may internally use your personal information (including sharing such information among Nutis ‘ affiliates for internal use only) to improve Nutis ‘ marketing and promotional efforts, to improve the Site’s content and/or layout, and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
(b) External Use. Nutis does not sell, rent, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information to any third parties. NPI may, however, be required to disclose your personal information pursuant to a valid court or government order, or pursuant to certain corporate transactions, such as a merger, acquisition or reorganization.
This Site incorporates various physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, the servers where Nutis stores your personal information are kept in a secure environment protected by a firewall.
WHILE NUTIS HAS TAKEN EVERY COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE PRECAUTION TO SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, NUTIS CANNOT GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY BECAUSE COMPLETE SECURITY DOES NOT PRESENTLY EXIST ON THE INTERNET.
Upon your request, Nutis will (a) remove your personal information from Nutis’s’ database (which might cancel your subscription to this Site or a portion of this Site); or (b) correct or update your personal information. You can request that NPI remove, correct or update your personal information at the “Contact Us” section of this Site.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY